Some requests which previously required a paper form can now be completed in your web browser. Borough staff will receive your request immediately and you will be able to track the progress and resolution of your request. Please read instructions carefully and provide all the requested information.
If you want to:
- Ask a question
- Offer feedback or suggestions
- Share a concern or complaint about:
- Zoning, rental housing, or property maintenance
- Public Works or Roads
- Send a message to the Mayor or Borough Council
Use this link:
- Your name is not required unless you want a reply
- You can track the progress of your request if you supply an email address (optional)
- Requests and responses are NOT publicly available online
Other requests must still be submitted using the downloadable paper forms below. If you would like to see an online version of one of these forms, please submit a Citizen Request using the link above. Your priorities are important to us.
Downloadable Forms Are in PDF Format
- Bernardsville Borough recommends the latest Firefox or Google Chrome browsers, which can view and print these documents without additional software.
- Apple computers will open PDF documents in Preview. No download is required.
- You can also download Adobe Acrobat or use the free alternative SumatraPDF for Windows.